Digital Transformation. End-to-end IT support. Staffing and recruiting.
We can help tell your story the right way.
The enterprise IT landscape is changing rapidly, yet the legacy has to be managed. While CIOs are tasked with provisioning transformational support even as business models change in real-time, they also have to ensure their existing systems, applications, and data silos are managed or modernized according to purpose.
Purplepatch works with the spectrum of IT services companies—from large, strategic consulting and digital transformation brands, mid-tier companies that specialize in specific ERP or application development, infrastructure partners, and staffing and recruiting agencies.
We understand most IT services companies have to deal with some key challenges:
- Building a narrative that helps them establish a differentiated positioning
- Showcasing capabilities without revealing client names
- Getting into deals at the right time with the right services offering
Purplepatch has worked with services firms for the last 15+ years and helped establish reputed brands in the IT Services industry—a BPO company has gone public, numerous mergers, and some large acquisitions as well.
Our IT Services Marketing strategic services include:
- Working with the leadership and sales teams to identify the right verticals and target accounts they should pursue based on past credentials
- Creating a differentiated narrative, identifying solutions that can be productized, and forming compelling stories of customer successes
- Creating a comprehensive marketing program—from content cadence to campaign execution to conversation development
- Helping market to Partner companies and their field sales to create better awareness about the company’s capabilities
We help clients execute on:
- Creating vertical-based offerings
- Building target accounts, ideal customer profiles, and account intelligence
- Creating a content journey aligned to buyer journey
- Setting up a publishing cadence aligned to marketing campaign cadence
- Building 1:1 conversation with prospects to gain intelligence
- Delivering “warm” intelligence and conversations
David Sawatzke | Head of Marketing, Xoriant
“Xoriant and Purplepatch share a long legacy of marketing, and are a partner in our evolution from staffing to solutions-based organization.”
Keao Caindec | VP Marketing, Mocana
“Our go-to agency, the team re-launched our website in record time, and deliver great content, inside sales support, and lead qualification for our marketing.”
Bennett Sung from AllyO | Head of Marketing
“We as marketing professionals, whether focused on B2B or B2C, know the website is the heart of both brand awareness and demand generation initiatives. The transition from stealth to Series A required the execution of the organization’s first integrated marketing program, and that meant a full transformation of our website from a single landing page to an end-to-end discovery to evaluation content journey. The core scope of the initiative included a site that is self-service driven by non-technical marketers, integrated into our HubSpot marketing automation platform, and user-friendly. With nearly 12 months under our belt, we are on our way to higher quality and lower cost MQLs. The Purplepatch team has continuously been very responsive with quick turn around.”
Sudarshan Vasudevan | CEO, Qubercomm